Beat the chill and
reduce your bill.
The Energy Affordability Program and the Home Winterproofing Programs offer energy-saving upgrades tailored to the specific needs of your home, all at no cost. And a more energy-efficient home means more comfort and more money in your wallet.
The type of support provided will depend on your household income level from the previous year and how many people live in your home, or on your receipt of a qualifying government or energy-support benefit.
Upgrades may include:
- ENERGY STAR® certified LED lightbulbs
- Energy Efficient Refrigerator
- High-efficiency showerheads (standard and handheld)
- Faucet aerators (kitchen and bathroom)
- Drying line for clothes
- Window air conditioner
- Smart power strip
- Additional attic or basement insulation
- Draftproofing and Weatherstripping around doors and windows
- Smart thermostat(s)
Don't hesitate to ask. Call us at 1-888-386-1185
Energy Affordability Program Information
Home Winterproofing Program Information